>> PLS GO TO MY NEW BLOG www.brandbags4u.blogspot.com
Size S = 400RM (25 x 25 x 14 cms) local boutique 490rm
Size M = 450RM (31 x 30 x 19 cms) local boutique 590rm
Size S = 320RM* (21 x 21 x 14 cms)
Size M = 390RM* (30 x 28 x 20 cms)
*Price excluded postage fee > Malaysia add 7rm – 10rm for poslaju (depend on location)*
“For Singapore, Pls add 25RM for register mail (posdaftar) / 50RM for Poslaju (speedpost)”
new season 2010
*price has been changed due to Euro & GBP exchange rate, Longchamp increase price as material cost is higher as well.
Here are list of colours;-
1) Rouge (red)
2) Noir (black)
3) Navy blue
7) Lavendar (new)
8. Blue medeterranean, Ocean (new)
9) Lime blossom or Tilleul (new)
10) Hawthorn or Aubpine (new)
11) Thistle or chardon (new)
12) Garance (red + pink) new colour
14) mandarin (orange)
15) peony (pink)
16) Graphite (grey)
17) Citrine (yellow lemon)
18) Rosalie (new pink)
Sample: chocolate colour, size M, Long handle
= How to authenticate LONGCHAMP bag =
1) Serial no. (AA, AE or AB) at white tag inside and yellow & white s/n at plastic cover bag are the same.
2) AA – Made in France, AE – Made in China, AB – Made in Tunisia
3) Zip are made by YKK. Can be silver plate, gold plate or blue (depend on which modelle)
4) Zip buckle is Longchamp 1948 with horse logo.
5) Zip shown “45” for size S and M, shown 5NO for size L and XL
6) Material “Vinyl” are more thicker & smoother than Fake one.
7) Flap and strap are made from genuine leather and the leather smooth, not rough & hairy